Mar 10 | Oakfield Farms Solutions awarded for creative design. more >>
GuestLogix, the onboard retail and payment technology company, this week unveiled a new online and corporate look to the industry and moved into the future with a new tagline “Powering Ancillary Revenue™.”
United Airlines has added several new menu items, including a number of gluten-free options for passengers in all cabins.
Virgin America will launch on March 4 a new enhanced First Class menu and service that will be on its business flights between San Francisco and Los Angeles to Newark, New York, Boston and Washington/Reagan.
Flying Food Servair at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) has been named “Best Performance of 2013 (USA)” in Asiana Airlines’ ranking of its caterers worldwide.
Catering & Inflight Service
Mar 4 | United Airlines has added several new menu items, including a number of gluten-free options for passengers in all cabins. more >>
Mar 4 | Brand recognized for its innovative concepts in 2013. more >>
- Feb 27 Virgin America rolls out First Class menu next week
- Feb 27 Qatar Airways to launch new daily business class service
IFEC & Interiors
Mar 5 | El Al Israel Airlines will be the launch customer in Europe for the Exede® In The Air in-flight Internet service from ViaSat Inc. more >>
Mar 4 | Bangkok Airways will now offer the award-winning Bluebox Ai portable IFE solution across select services more >>
Mar 3 | Dragonair is bringing aboard 2014 Oscars® nominated films and past winners throughout March. more >>
- Feb 26 ANA Internet service launches this weekend
- Feb 26 China Southern 777 delivered with TopSeries AVANT IFEC
Mar 4 | Carlo’s Bake Shop dessert items will be featured in each ship’s Java and Atrium Cafes. more >>
- Feb 12 Chef Mark Best joins HAL Culinary Council
- Feb 10 Royal Caribbean appoints John F. Brock to Board Of Directors
Airline & Terminal
Mar 7 | The new Welcome Zone has advisors and multimedia devices to provide tourists with information and services. more >>
- Mar 4 Salt Lake City Airport brings animal-assisted therapy to passengers
- Mar 3 Qatar Airways launches free Doha city tour for transit passengers