In photos: Highlights from FTE APEX Asia Expo 2023
After a very busy few days of conferencing, networking and socializing with colleagues and friends in Singapore, the FTE APEX Asia Expo 2023 has officially ended. Here are the highlights.
- Nearly 85 airlines, more than 20 exhibitors and sponsors, and several hundreds of delegates and attendees flock to the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Center in Singapore for just more than two days of a packed agenda under the theme "Preparing for tomorrow's world"
- Twelve sessions hosted on the Premium Conference stage, open to Premium Pass holders
- Six briefings carried out throughout the conference, giving all attendees the opportunity to join guided tours and meet exhibitors with relevant products, services and concepts across areas including automation, self-service & biometrics, inflight entertainment & connectivity, onboard hospitality, baggage and airport technology & pre-travel
- Ten panels and presentations at the Expo stage, open to all attendees
- Two awards ceremonies: the FTE APAC Pioneer Awards and APEX Regional Passenger Choice Awards
Expo floor abuzz with innovations