Inflight Experience China Summit announces event details
Registration has opened for the Inflight Experience China Summit, taking place on December 7, in Shanghai, China.
Organized by Eventree, an event brand of AviaMatch Technology, the one-day event, for which PAX International is a media partner, aims to bring together over 180 senior executives from airlines, onboard catering & hospitality, in-flight retail & commercial, IFEC & technology, onboard amenity products/in-flight suppliers, cabin interiors & design, passenger wellbeing & comfort, health & safety, advertisement & media, terminal/ground services, and more, to share insights, innovations and new thinking on redefining the overall passenger in-flight experience.
Key areas of focus:
- Onboard catering and hospitality
- IFE/IFEC, digital and technology
- In-flight retail and commercial
- In-flight services (health, wellbeing, comfort, safety)
- Cabin interiors and design
There are three ways to participate in the summit:
- Guest speakers are invited to help shape the agenda. Priority is given to airlines, industry authorities and academics.
- Sponsor & Exhibitor – Opportunities exist to speak, while companies can sponsor cocktails, coffees break, lanyard, bags and more,
- Delegate – Attendees can enjoy a 20% early bird discount if registering by October 1, 2023 and there is an additional group discount (three or more persons) 10% off at any time.
More details can be found at the event website.