Delta rocks MSY with new Sky Club
The newest Delta Sky Club located at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport's (MSY) new terminal will opened its doors today with a decor that pays homage to the city and its celebrated art, jazz, and cuisine.
Located at the entrance to the C Concourse in MSY's new terminal, the Club offers guests:
- Design inspired by the culture of New Orleans, with modern finishes and bold pops of color
- Regionally-inspired artwork throughout the space, including pieces from local artists
- Fresh, regionally-inspired cuisine including oysters, gumbo and muffuletta sandwiches served seasonally
- A full-service bar featuring seasonal cocktails, beer from Abita, Gnarly Barley and Port Orleans brewing companies and wine selected by Delta's Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Comfortable seating, high-speed Wi-Fi and power outlets at nearly every seat
"This new Delta Sky Club creates an ideal space for guests to recharge," said Claude Roussel, Managing Director of Delta Sky Club in yesterday's announcement. "The unmatched Club experience will wow our guests traveling through New Orleans."
Delta offers 25 peak-day departures with nonstop service from MSY to eight of its U.S. hubs, including three daily flights to New York City (LGA and JFK) and two daily flights to Los Angeles. Delta also offers nonstop daily service to other key New Orleans destinations including Raleigh-Durham.
The Club is situated within the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport's new terminal, from which Delta now operates. The $1.3 billion terminal spans 972,000 square feet and features three concourses, 35 gates, and several additional parking options.
Later this year, Delta will debut several upgrades like more, comfortable seating and a completely redesigned food and bar experience at the John F. Kennedy International Airport Terminal 4 Club.