FORMIA extends partnership with Turkish Airlines
In a statement from FORMIA, Roland Grohmann, the company's CEO and Managing Partner, said: "This deal represents the very sweet-spot of our approach: bringing together our airline clients with many of the world's most famous, quality brands in innovative new ways and, of course, delighting our clients' passengers in the process. We are very excited to announce our continued partnership with Turkish Airlines and to be introducing the Versace brand to the skies for the first time. We greatly value and appreciate our collaboration with Turkish Airlines and will continue to explore and develop new avenues and new products designed to enhance their world-renowned inflight experience even further."
Dr Zeki Cukur, Senior Vice President - catering and inflight products of Turkish Airlines, also commented: "Turkish Airlines is delighted to be extending its relationship with FORMIA. Over the past 10 years, FORMIA has proven itself to be a first-class supplier whose focus on quality and innovation has continually helped us add value to our customer offering and further differentiate Turkish Airlines from other airlines."
The partnership will yield the upcoming releases:
Long-Haul Business Class
- A world first, FORMIA has partnered with Italian luxury brand Versace for these gender-specific kits. The male and female kits come in a variety of colors and contain generously sized Versace cosmetics, along with a miniature eau de toilette.
Short-Haul Business Class
- FORMIA partnered with Molton Brown for a chocolate brown amenity kit in two sizes. A premium Molton Brown lip balm and lotion are included in each kit.
Long-Haul Economy Class
Short-Haul Economy Class
- FORMIA and the Istanbul Modern Museum are collaborating on these kits, which find inspiration in the heritage and culture of Turkey and feature three different artworks from Ms. Fahrelnissa Zeid. Each kit contains socks, an eye mask and ear plugs.
- This kit works as a travel bag for pilgrims to carry throughout the day, complete with a prayer mat, waist bag, step counter and socks.
- This specially designed children's kit features the airline's popular Captain Kangal character and contains slippers, headphones, eye mask and a dental set, all within a durable backpack.