Group SOI introduces organic herbal tea range
Italy-based Group SOI tells PAX International it has spent time during the pandemic investing in new products with help from its R&D department and team of chefs. The company is introducing organic herbal teas for First Class and Business Class passengers.
The caffeine-free teas are available in five blends:
- "No.6" with six herbs, has a calming and relaxing effect
- "No.7" with seven herbs, has a purifying effect
- "No.8" with eight herbs, has a digestive effect
- "No.9" with nine herbs, has a "draining" effect
- "No.10" with 10 herbs, has a vitalizing and energizing effect
The teas are available in 20-gram, 30-gram, 60-gram and 100-gram packages of organic paper bags. The teas are designed to be served in teapots with infusers. One teaspoon needed for perfect brew.