MEIKO opens Experience Center at HQ
Warewashing and hygiene specialist MEIKO has announced that the MEIKO Experience Center officially opened at the end of October, following a delay due to the pandemic. The Center is located at the companies headquarters in Offenburg, Germany. It will serve as a place for innovations, meetings and project presentations.
MEIKO marked the milestone with an inauguration ceremony and two-day visit October 19 to 20, with attendees from Turkey, UK, Mexico, the Netherlands and Austria. The ceremony included the official opening with a focus on topics of cleanliness and hygiene.
"We are thrilled to be able to offer our customers this special experience here and provide a deep insight into our innovation forge and culture," said Sebastian Hainz, Executive Vice President Sales & Marketing at the ceremony. "We have created a unique and interactive base for visitors from all over the world."
The event included:
- The Meiko Clean Solution Circle, the holistic sales and service concept for the complete commercial dishwashing and cleaning and disinfection cycle
- The new decade of planning with BIM and 3D models in M-iPlan, Meiko’s 24/7 online configurator
- Tour through the company’s main production site in Offenburg
- Meiko’s Green waste management solutions
- Hygiene competency
- Lecture on commercial dishwashing innovations in the Meiko Academy
- 360-degree cinema and interactive product presentations