FTE Global to co-locate with IFSA/APEX 2023
This September, FTE Global will be co-located with APEX/IFSA Global EXPO in Long Beach, California for the first time. With FTE Global’s theme of “Air Transport 2030” and the opportunity to bring the airport and inflight sectors together, the event is anticipated to be a great success.
Some key benefits of the co-location highlighted in a recent release include:
- Enhanced thought leadership & education conference program
- Increased audience for airlines, airports and partners due to increased attendance and a wide array of specialties covered by exhibitors
- Free entry for airlines into all three exhibition halls
- Integrated app for all events with included attendee engagement platform (the app can also serve as a map and agenda, forgoing the need of non-essential paper)
- Specific award ceremonies for airlines, airports and suppliers
- Expanded social and networking opportunities. Each show will maintain its own social even schedule to prioritize engagement within communities
- Reduced price for participants interested in accessing specific co-located events
As a proud media sponsor of both events, PAX International and PAX Tech reporters will be on the floor covering all news, launches and product announcements during the event September 19 – 21.