WTCE reveals 2022 Onboard Icons winners
Hamburg – The World Travel Catering and Onboard Services Expo (WTCE) revealed the 10 Onboard Icons winners this morning at the Taste of Travel Theatre in Hamburg, presented by Event Director Polly Magraw.
The winners include, in no particular order:
- David Loft, Chief Commercial Officer, dnata Catering and Retail
- Erdmann Rauer, Chief Executive Officer, LSG Group
- Genevieve Rosario, Head of Product Development & Service Design, Qatar Airways
- Lance Hayward, Founder, The Hayward Partnership
- Leonard Hamersfield, Founder, Buzz
- Marc Warde, Founder, Niche Free From Kitchen
- Matt Crane, Group Head, Food Solutions' Global Innovation Center, SATS Ltd
- Sam Sibble, Director of Supply Chain, Delta Air Lines
- Valentina Dalle Mule, Export Manager Airlines, Bottega SpA
- Wilbert do Louw, Chief Executive Officer, Foodcase International
"We are thrilled to be celebrating 10 years of WTCE in 2022. Since our initial event in 2012, the onboard catering and services industry has evolved significantly with countless innovative trends and developments. But none of this would be possible without the amazing people that work hard every day to make our sector the success that it is.
The WTCE team were delighted to present these 10 winners, as chosen by the industry, with their Onboard Icon award in the Taste of Travel Theatre today," reads the WTCE website.