Jens Ritter appointed CEO Lufthansa Airlines
The Lufthansa Group, made up of Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels, SWISS and Eurowings, has appointed Jens Ritter as the CEO of Lufthansa Airlines effective April 1, 2022. The Group also appointed Annette Mann as CEO of Austrian Airlines effective March 1, pending approval of the board.
In addition, the Group also named:
- Dietmar Focke as Member of the Executive Board at Lufthansa Cargo AG as of March 1, responsible for Operations and Human Resources.
- Dr. Jörg Beißel as CFO and Member of the Lufthansa Airlines Executive Board as of April 1
- Kai Duve as Member of the Eurowings Executive Board as of February 1, responsible for Human Resources and Finance
- Wilken Bormann as Member of the LSG Group Executive Board, responsible for Finance and Human Resources
- Frank Bauer as Head of Lufthansa Group Corporate Controlling as of April 1
- Benedikt Schneider as Lufthansa Airlines’ Head of Cabin Crews Frankfurt as of February 1