Turkish Airlines resumes food service
Turkish Airlines has resume its premium onboard dining and hot meal service on all Business and Economy Class flights longer than two hours and 15 minutes flight time.
The airline, which is known for its cuisine and Turkish hospitality, temporarily changed meal services on flight due to COVID-19. Now in accordance with the health and hygiene applications, Turkish is offering full premium menus prepared with fresh ingredients, courtesy of Turkish DO & CO.
Turkish Airlines serves breakfast and dinner specialties, as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks, fresh juices, and ‘Fly Good, Feel Good’ wellness teas.
This is a sample of Turkish Airlines’ award-winning dishes that combine Turkish hospitality with the exquisite tastes from around the world:Breakfast specialties:
- Honeycomb from Erzincan, “kaymak” clotted cream from Afyon, Anatolian style spicy pepper, and tomato spread
- “Gözleme” Grilled Flat Pastry, stuffed with cheese and spinach
- Cheese and Tomato Omelette with sautéed mushrooms
- A selection of regional cheeses: aged cheese (Kars), “Ezine” (Çanakkale), with marinated Turkish olives, dried figs, and apricots
- Grilled Turkish Style Meatball, with sautéed zucchini and roasted red pepper bulgur pilaf
- Grilled Swordfish Brochette, with celeriac potato purée, Tuscan-style vegetables
- Traditional “Dolma” Varieties, minced beef stuffed vine leaves and zucchini and “Karniyarik,” eggplant with minced beef, tomato sauce, and yogurt
- “Manti” Homemade Turkish Ravioli with minced beef, tomato sauce, yogurt
- Grilled Lamb Chopswith polenta crespelle and ratatouille
- Sea Bass en Papilotte and julienne vegetables
- “Karniyarik,” traditional stuffed eggplant with minced beef, buttered rice
- Grilled Chicken Brochette with grilled tomato and pepper bulgur pilaf
- Rigatoni with homemade Parmesan Tomato Sauce