Air France serves Business Class meals by Chef Anne-Sophie Pic
A menu created by Anne-Sophie Pic, the world’s most Michelin-starred female chef and recent inductee into the Servair Culinary Studio, will fly in Air France’s Business Class cabins this winter.
From January to March 2019, a biweekly rotating menu featuring Pic's creations will be served on long-haul flights from Paris and medium-haul flights to select destinations.
The selections include:
- Pollock with creamy black rice, butternut and coconut curry sauce
- Creamy lentils served with beetroot and onion pickles.
- Poultry with tonka bean, voasti polenta and chicken sauce
- Beef cheek in a coffee marinade with celery, chestnut and carrots.
- Guinea fowl and cream of green peas in a black tea sauce
- Pollock with creamy black rice, butternut and coconut curry sauce.
Air France's 2019 Business Class menus, each covering a three-month period, are designed by four renowned Michelin-starred chefs.
- January to March: Anne-Sophie Pic
- April to June: Arnaud Lallement
- July to September: Guy Martin
- October to December: Michel Roth