STELIA Aerospace develops Premium Business Class seat for China Airlines
According to a STELIA press release, the seat includes many innovative features specifically designed for China Airlines, including:
- A spacious 180-degree full flat bed with an enlarged bed width of 22.5 inches.
- Retractable telescopic partitions between seats for enhanced privacy.
- A personal storage area under the TV screen, whose door transforms into a small cocktail table.
- A new LED control panel allowing the passenger to electrically adjust the seat and maximize comfort throughout the flight.
- New inductive charging for mobile devices, a rare feature on single-aisle aircraft.
- Night mood lighting projections around each passenger’s head, enhancing comfort at night and helping sleep.
STELIA has also designed the full height front row monument specifically tailored for China Airlines, which optimizes storage space as well as the aircraft seat count, while providing a welcoming cabin ambiance for passengers as soon as they board the aircraft.
“I am very proud to have worked with China Airlines to develop this brand new and highly customized EQUINOX Premium Business Class seat for their A321neo,” said Thierry Kanengieser, Vice President Cabin Interior STELIA Aerospace. “This seat will no doubt contribute widely to passenger comfort on regional routes, complying with China Airline’s tradition of excellence.”
The EQUINOX family of Premium Business Class seats is available for both wide-body and single aisle cabin layouts.