SSP to operate six concessions at IND
SSP America will operate six food and beverage concession spaces at Indianapolis International Airport (IND).
The company will operate outlets featuring local brands, a bespoke Farmers’ Market with Indiana Grown produce and products, an expansion Harry & Izzy’s restaurant and a popular national brand with contemporary appeal.
“On behalf of the entire SSP America team, we want to thank IND for this incredible win,” said Bob Stanton, Vice President of Business Development in today's announcement. “Ours is a strong portfolio of local hometown hero brands and a national brand anchored by a market that showcases the best of the Indiana farm region and an expansion of one of the best restaurants in the country.”
SSP’s line-up includes:
- Harry & Izzy’s (Concourse A)— Harry & Izzy’s Indiana style grill menu highlights premium regional ingredients including steaks from midwest farms. SSP America will expand its existing Harry and Izzy’s on Concourse A to include a larger, full-service bar and additional seating throughout the space —perfect for meeting the capacity demands of IND’s new transatlantic, long-haul flights.
- Bento Sushi (Concourse A)— Founded in 1996 Bento Sushi offers a variety of traditional sushi, specialty rolls and combos. Bento also offers made to order poke bowls and other Japanese foods including bento boxes, rice bowls and ramen.
- Bub’s Burger (Concourse A)—From Indiana native son Matt Frey, Bub’s Burgers delivers a modern-day hand-patted burgers from fresh, ground chuck, seasoned and grilled over flame as well as a popular chicken sandwich.
- Farmers’ Market Featuring Indiana Grown (Concourse B)—Created in partnership with Indiana Grown (the local food-branding initiative for the Indiana State Department of Agriculture), SSP America’s The Farmers’ Market Featuring Indiana Grown showcases the state of Indiana’s culinary landscape, and the region’s multiple artisans. Menus were designed by Indiana chef Greg Hardesty.
- Sun King Brewing (Concourse B)— The Sun King Beer Garden will feature a broad array of handcrafted seasonal and specialty beers, alongside core beers like Sunlight Cream Ale, Pachanga Mexican-Style Lager, Wee Mac Scottish-Style Ale, Osiris Pale Ale, and SKB IPA along with tapas and small plate offerings.
- HotBox Pizza (Civic Plaza)—HotBox Pizza was created in 2004 with the first location in Downtown Indianapolis, HotBox Pizza has grown to more than 20 locations throughout Central Indiana. HotBox’s hand crafted, customized pizzas will be served to passengers fresh from the oven in five minutes flat.